The Strand Hotel NYC


Happy nearly Hump Day! So as you know...I was in New york last week and quite honestly, I had the best hotel stay of my life at The Strand NYC. I wanted to share the experience with you because if and when you travel to New York, this hotel has to be on your hit list. Not only was the room incredibly beautiful and overlooking the Empire State Building, the staff could not do enough for me. They were the most helpful and sweet people ever, and made sure I was comfortable every day! They even sent me up a bottle of red, which was by far, the most beautiful wine I've ever had. I slept like a Queen in the extra large bed and even had to do a little jump to climb into it each evening. The Strand rooftop terrace bar is something to behold and I spent a couple of evenings in the chilled out surroundings staring out at the pretty Empire State Building lights.

There are a few shots in here from an editorial shoot I did with Fashion Photographer Simbarashe Cha of lordashbury.com, do yourself a favour and check him out. I haven't seen the final edit yet but I can't wait to share them with you! Think 70's throwback after dark! It's one of the coolest things I've ever had the pleasure of being involved in.

I hope you'll take nothing but incredible things from this review and check out The Strand NYC when you head to New York. Follow their social media sites for beautiful images and updates.

Twitter @StrandHotelNYC
Instagram @StrandHotelNYC

Have a brilliant rest of the week and thank you so much for reading 
xx
You may also like:

6 comments

  1. Oh Linds the hotel looks a dream, can't wait to hear all about it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing Lindsay...I love New York, would love to go back one day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this hotel is so dreamy!
    I have been to NY and I love it!


    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks absolutely incredible! Those photos look stunning! I cannot wait to go to New York one day.
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks like you had an amazing stay mate :-) New York is still on my hit list and I must go soon as I am desperate to! Excited to see the final edit of the photo-shoot! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a great time at Strand Hotel. I was there 2 years ago and I loved the place. I booked the place from site that I found when I was searching for hotels in New York. The hotel offers a great price and luxury in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.